bf

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Hong kong: Sweet dynasty 糖朝


 We are back!
The porridge is good.
My parents said that they prefer this wanton noodles to Mak's noodles. Their noodles have a more chewy texture compared to Singapore. My sister spotted two prawns inside a Wanton.
Mum's order, rice roll with prawn. I preferred the one with youtiao.
The carrot cake which I like.


Mango mochi.
Their siew mai with scrunchy prawns.
The only disappointment, the custard bud. We expect the filling to be hot and liquid but it turn out to be lumpy.


Durian with beancurd and mango with sago.

Sweet dynasty 糖朝
100 Canton Road. (near TST Station) exit AA
Tel: +852 2199 7799
Opening Hours: Mon-Thurs [10am – 12am]; Fri [10am – 11pm];
Sat [7am – 1am];Sun [7am – 12am]

This is a must visit place for me. The things are exactly the cheapest. I think will cost around s$15 to s$20 per meal.
The large amount of food is because we visited the place twice. I have a voucher to use and the food is good and my parents like this place.
It is located near to the ferry terminal to Macau at Tsim Sha Tsui. I visited it before I set off to Macau and when I came back from Macau. Seems a bit dumb?

they have a new shop at 
Shop 1303, 13/F, Hysan Place at Lee Gardens, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay

No comments: