bf

Monday 3 December 2012

hong kong : desserts hui lau shan, lucky desserts,

Hong Kong desserts store usually close quite late, around 1-2am. I prefer to visit them at the end of the day for supper before heading home for a rest.


Lucky Desserts 發記甜品
I visited the one at Soy street, located at Ladies market. Went there for supper after shopping.
I prefer this to Shek Mo Fong 石磨坊.
Ordered one traditional papaya hot dessert, one mango sago and durian with liang fen (
凉粉). I wanted to try everything. The thought of eating durian with noodles seems funny but I do not want to eat the usual stuff, feeling adventurous. It turned out better than expected although I am not sure if I will eat it again. 

Branches :Shop 10, G/F, Grand Tower, 639 Nathan Road, Mong Kok
G/F, 25-27 Soy Street, Mong Kok
G/F, Lee Theatre Plaza, 99 Precival Street, Causeway BayShop 5,
G/F, Fu Tung Shopping Centre, Fu Tung Estate, Tung Chung
Shop No.9-10, L10/F, Enterprise Square Five, 38 Wang Chiu Road, Kowloon Bay
G/F., 92 - 93 Sham Tseng Tsuen, Sham Tseng (Main Branch)


Hui LAu Shan 許留山
Love the mango drinks, must try!
For those who love 許留山, can buy the mango glutinous rice at the arrival hall of the airport and it can be hand carried onto the plane.
Location?
It is everywhere, especially at Mongkok!


Was curious about this place after reading reviews. 
One reason I visited it is because it is conveniently located at ladies market.
I ordered the piping hot black glutinous rice with mango because it looks unique. Not really my cup of tea. To me, the black glutinous rice does not taste good with mango, cant really taste the mango.
The mango with rice noodles. Felt it is weird to eat mango with rice noodles, but went ahead to try it. It taste good.
Did not try the other two desserts as my parents ordered it, but should be good as my parents finished both of them.

Shek Mo Fong 石磨坊
G/F88 Hak Po St, Mong Kok 旺角黑布街88號Tel: 2398-94902.45pm-2am




No comments: