Can see the Tokyo Tower from the station exit. You can definitely find you way there.
There are a few stationS available to reach Tokyo STation. Definitely will choose the one with the least walking time unless you have a day pass to make use of.
I got off at Akanebashi Station and follow signs and exits and definitely my Google map. Navigation is not hard. Just follow the crowd.
There are 2 paths leading to Tokyo Tower, the closer one is a steep slope and the path further down is flat. If you with eldery or not one who like slope, walk further down and take the shorter and flat path
My favourite shot.
JCB card members will have complimentary tickets for Tokyo Tower. That is why mine is 0 yen
Tickets for Main Observatory:
Adult 900 yen and child is 500 yen.
Tickets for One Piece Tower and Main Observatory Set Ticket:
3900 yen for adult
2000 yen to 3600 yen for students/child
Main Observatory Business Hours are 9am - 11 pm ( Final Entry at 1030pm)
Tokyo on piece Tower Business Hours ar 10am - 10 pm ( Final Entry at 9pm)
For any tourist who did to do their snack shopping.
MOst snacks are available at airport unless some more unique ones.
However, airport has quite a long queue and a big crowd so go to DFS early if you intend to purchase souvenirs at the airport.
We did not go to the Tokyo One Piece Tower. However, there are some images which you can take photos with.
1. If you are exiting at the same station as me, choose the right path to the Tokyo Tower unless you don't mind slopes.
2. Apply for the JCB card, you save $10
3. Go around 1 to 1 .5 hour before sunset. Google sunset at Tokyo. It will give you ample time to take photos of the Tokyo tower in daylight and also a clear view of the buildings and landmarks. It will be hard to spot Mount Fuji and other significant landmarks.
4. Choose a clear and bright day. The views will be better and clearer and the sunset will be beautiful. I did not manage to catch any sunset as it was too cloudy. I was quite disappointed.
5. If you are into night scenery, a tripod will be good.
6. Do not plan to have your dinner at Tokyo Tower, the food choices was very limited. The food court food was just average. Not really worth my time and money.
I never been to other observatory towers in Tokyo so I can't give my comparison.
It is definitely worth going for me as I did not pay for the tickets.
The other 2 Obversatory Tower.