bf

Saturday 17 August 2013

paris free and easy:sandeman free walking tours


Sandeman paris free walking tour
The main reason I took up the tour is because I have only a few days in Paris. Walking by myself will take up a lot of time as I have to figure out where and how. I want to cover as much of Paris in the shortest possible time. It should be much safer travelling a big group.

It was enriching and entertaining. My tour guide was quite good and the English is understandable.
Provide me with a lot of information about Paris.
There was a 15 minutes break in between for us to get drinks and food.
The tour end near Champs-Élysées, can walk over to shop before going back.
Check with the guide for directions
Meetup is near St Michel station.

Convenient. 
Tips are recommended.



















No comments: