bf

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Seoul Free and EAsy : Art Friend Myeongdong


I was never a fan of Art Friend as I thought it is a place that sells expensive stationery.
I stepped into one recently. It is really a must go for me now. I will suggest the one at Myeongdong.  It is the biggest with a wide range of products, there are also a lot of photo spots.
To locate it, it is a few shops after SPAO and opposite adidas If you exit by Myeongdong station , just walk down and turn left at Nature REpbulic.
They sell a variety of items, including Stationery, heat packs, cute car perfume, bags, mini hair straightener, facial products and a lot more. 
It is a good place to grab not expensive souvenirs and stationery.
As someone who use a lot of stationery,  I find some of the stationery quality quite good.
Prices start from 1000 won. You can get a cute good quality sticky at around 1000 won. It can be more worth than Daiso. 
Remind to ask for your tax refund too.













No comments: